Thursday 12 February 2009

Minted Lamb Stew (something to get your teeth into)


This submission came from Shelagh H
a truely revolting act of cuntiness
I made Lamb stew for may family this week, however I stuck to more traditional ingedients
don't read this filthy tale if you have a weak stomach

I was soaking my false teeth in steredent in a glass in the kitchen and I thought that I would get on with preparing the stew for dinner while they soaked I put all the veg and meat in a large pan and stood it in the kitchen sink to add some water and the phone rang.
It was my daughter so teeth or no teeth I had a chat to her for a while.
After we finished talking I went into the kitchen and picked up the glass with my teeth in and emptied it into the sink forgetting about the pan of stew.
I thought oh shit then I thought I'm not wasting this lot, so I fished the teeth out and gave the stew a quick rinse then cooked it as usual
When my hubby came home I served up the stew, now he's a picky eater and often complains about his meals.
But that day he said how nice it was, he asked if I had added some mint!
The steredent is mint flavoured so mabe I should have rinsed the stew for longer, but anyway he enjoyed it


If you want to add to this blog with your own acts..of sublime cuntiness
email me the details
immakoont@yahoo.com
if you want your name accredited then thats fine, OR if you wish to remain anon..then your ID will be kept secret

No comments:

Post a Comment